CommonGround volunteer Molly Aden shares her recipe for Hamburger Corn Casserole with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Hamburger Corn Casserole
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans creamed corn (or substitute one of the cans with frozen sweet corn)
- 1 bag fine egg noodles
- 2 cans of milk, using one of the empty cans
- 2 lbs ground beef
- In a large bowl combine soup, corn, milk and salt and pepper to taste. Brown hamburger and drain grease.
- Fill bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish with hamburger. Then cover the hamburger with the egg noodles. Pour liquid mixture over the top.
- Bake @ 350 for 60-70minutes or until bubbling in themiddle.
Recipe shared by friend, Allison Barnes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!