CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares her recipe for Corn Succotash.
- 3 cups corn
- Cut fresh from cob frozen home or purchased or canned
- 1 large red onion diced
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 2-4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt less if using canned corn
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine in a skillet. Simmer and stir 15-20 minutes.
- Options- top with fresh diced tomatoes
- Add ground beef for a complete meal
- Can be made ahead as it reheats nicely
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!