CommonGround volunteer Sharon Portenier shares her recipe for Cinnamon Rolls with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 2 cups half and half or whipping cream
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt set aside.
- Place rolls in 9×13 pan and cover with half and half or whipping cream.
- Place butter/sugar mixture over and around rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until lightly brown. Do not over bake.
- Pour icing packets from cinnamon rolls over the top of the rolls while warm.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!