CommonGround volunteer Anita Keys shares her recipe for Zucchini Meatballs with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 pound Ground Beef 93% lean or leaner
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, mixing lightly, but thoroughly.
- Shape into 24 1-inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs on rack in aluminum foil-lined broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in 400°F oven 18 to 20 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meatball registers 160°F.
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!