CommonGround volunteer Ruth Ready shares her recipe for Spinach Strawberry Salad with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 4 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, honey and poppy seeds.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- Pour dressing over the spinach and strawberries.
- Toss to coat