CommonGround volunteer shares her recipe for Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppyseed dressing. She likes to top it off with grilled chicken breast.
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 4 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, honey and poppy seeds.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- Pour dressing over the spinach and strawberries.
- Toss to coat.
Suggested add-ins: Grilled Chicken Breast and Cheese of Choice (e.g. Feta)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!