CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares a recipe for Spaghetti Salad with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 12 oz package spaghetti
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 8 oz package Parmesan cheese
- 1 16 oz bottle creamy Italian Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Cook and drain spaghetti.
- Mix sugar and dressing.
- Pour dressing over hot spaghetti so it doesn't get sticky.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, chill and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!