CommonGround volunteer Sharon Portenier shares her recipe for Spaghetti Corn with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1” spaghetti broken to short lengths
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- This can be prepared in crock pot or microwave. (6 Qt crockpot - 3 hours, first hour on high, 2 hours on low. Stir occasionally.)
- Recipe can be made to feed a crowd by increasing amounts accordingly.