CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares her recipe for a Sirloin Steak Salad.
Sirloin Steak Salad for Two
- 6-8 oz sirloin steak
- 4 cups salad greens of choice
- 3-4 diced mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup each diced cucumber and avocado
- 1/4 cup diced leeks
- Cut steak into strips or small chunks.
- Slowly sauté the meat in teaspoon of oil or butter and 1-2 teaspoon water to keep moist Season lightly with salt and pepper
- Layer greens then vegetables.
- Top with steak.
- Add favorite salad dressing. I used Farmer Browns House Dressing.