CommonGround volunteer Anita Keys shared her recipe for Roast Beef Salad Spread with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 2 c. ground up roast beef
- (a 3 lb. roast makes ~ 4 c. of meat)
- ½ c. salad dressing (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 T. pickle relish
- Bread, crackers, pitas, or veggies for serving
- Grind up left over fully cooked and cooled roast beef. I use my blender. You can use a food processor, a meat grinder, or dice it with a knife.
- In a bowl, combine salad dressing and pickle relish with ground up beef. You can add more salad dressing, a T. at a time if you want the spread less dense.
- Serve as a sandwich filling, on crackers or in a pita, to stuff celery or tomatoes, or as a dip.