CommonGround volunteer Ruth Ready shares her recipe for Rhubarb Dump Cake with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 4-5 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter, melted
- In a greased glass (don't use aluminum, rhubarb and aluminum don't get along)9 x 13 pan
- Lay the rhubarb and sugar in the pan.
- Over the rhubarb and sugar layer, sprinkle the cake mix.
- Melt 1 1/2 stick of butter & drizzle over the dry cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until golden & crispy on top.