CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares a recipe for Rhubarb Batter Pudding with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Rhubarb Batter Pudding
- 3 cups rhubarb (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cream or half & half
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix the first four ingredients together. (Rhubarb, brown sugar, flour and melted butter) Pour in a greased 7 x 11 or 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients. Pour over the rhubarb mixture. Lay a piece of foil over the top.
- Bake 350 degrees at 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!