CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares her recipe for Pumpkin Pie Pudding.
Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- 1 can 15 ounces solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream optional
- Combine first eight ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low until a thermometer reads 160°, 6-7 hours.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!