CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Peach Cobbler for Two with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Peach Cobbler for Two
- ½ cup pancake baking mix
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup butter - melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 15.9 oz can of sliced peaches drained or 12 oz frozen peaches thawed
- ½ tsp real vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp real almond extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Stir together the baking mix, milk and nutmeg in a medium sized bowl then add the melted butter and mix some more. Use a 1 quart baking dish if making this dish for two people. Upgrade to a 9x9 pan if doubling to make for 4-6.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, mix together the sugar, drained peaches, vanilla, almond and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Pour the peach mixture on top of the batter mixture that you already put in the bottom of the 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes (if you double the recipe - bake a little longer). Its done when it is golden brown and bubbly and smelling like PURE heaven! Serve warm. Allow it to sit for a minute because it is like hot lava when it comes out of the oven
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!