CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Oh So Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Oh So Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 tube French bread loaf or crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease 8x8 baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll French bread loaf and flatten into a rectangle.
- Brush with softened butter, sprinkle with brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- If you want you could add raisins or nuts at this point.
- Roll loaf back up and slice into 9 sections.
- Place in greased pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool and frost.