CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares a recipe for Popcorn Puppy Chow.
Nutella Popcorn Puppy Chow
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4-6 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Melt together butter, chocolate chips, Nutella and vanilla.
- Pour over popped popcorn and stir well.
- Add coated popcorn to a bag with the powdered sugar and shake.
- Empty sugar coated popcorn into a bowl and enjoy or give it away as a gift.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!