CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares her recipe for No-Bake Peach Pie with Pure Nebraska viewers.
No-Bake Peach Pie
- 1 3 oz. package of Peach flavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (slightly softened)
- 1 8 oz. tub of frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 3-4 cups diced fresh peaches, peeled, seed out, and diced
- 1 larger graham crust (use ready made larger size)
- Mix boiling water and gelatin until dissolved in a glass or heat tolerant bowl.
- Allow to cool some but not set up.
- Stir in ice cream, whipped topping and diced peaches.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill several hours and enjoy.
- Recipe can be made and served without crust too!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!