CommonGround Nebraska volunteer Megan Horak shares her No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie recipe with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 Bag Marshmallows (10 oz)
- 1 Cup Pure Pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Container Cool Whip Thawed (8 oz)
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- In a saucepan, over low or medium-low heat, combine the marshmallows, pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Stirring very frequently, let it melt and mix together until it's smooth and combined.
- Transfer the hot mixture to a mixing bowl and let it cool to room temperature- about 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, add the thawed Cool Whip and stir together until thoroughly combined and much lighter in color.
- Pour the mixture inside the graham cracker crust and spread it out evenly.
- Cover the pie and put it in the fridge for at least 8 hours to thicken up and come together. Or you can refrigerate it overnight as well.
- Slice and serve with additional Cool Whip or freshly whipped cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!