CommonGround volunteer Anita Keys shares her recipe for Mama Mia Pizza with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Mama Mia Pizza
- 1 tube large refrigerated biscuits in a tube, 8 in a pkg.
- 1 cup browned hamburger
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 2 cups grated cheese
- other pizza toppings of choice
- Brown hamburger and drain. Set aside.
- Roll out biscuits on jelly roll pan. Make individual pizza crusts.
- Top biscuits with 1-2T. pizza sauce.
- Top with hamburger,pepperoni, cheese, and other toppings of choice.
- Bake in 350° oven for 12-15 minutes or until till golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!