CommonGround Nebraska volunteer Anita Keys shares her recipe for Hamburger Taco Cheese Dip with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 2 Pounds Hamburger (browned and drained)
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 2 Pounds Cheddar Cheese (can substitute for your cheese preference)
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Flakes
- 2 Ounces Diced Green Chiles
- 2 Cups Salsa or Picante Sauce
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 6 Ounces Bacon Bits
- Mix together browned hamburger, taco seasoning, and refried beans in slow cooker.
- Add cheese and melt.
- Add optonal items.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or fresh veggies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!