CommonGround volunteer Ruth Ready shares her recipe for Ham Balls with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 pound of ground ham
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 pound of ground pork sausage
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Mix together the ground ham, beef and pork sausage, cracker crumbs, eggs and milk.
- Form the mixture into meatballs slightly larger than a golf ball.
- Place in 9 x 13 glass or stone baking dish.
- In separate bowl mix together the brown sugar, dry mustard, water and vinegar. Pour the liquid over meatballs.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!