CommonGround volunteer Anita Keys shares her recipe for Ground Beef Supreme with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Ground Beef Supreme
- 1 ½ lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- ½ c. celery chopped
- ½ c. butter
- 1 1/3 c. hot water
- 1 can cream soup mushroom, celery, or chicken
- ¼ c. milk
- 1 small package stuffing mix
- Grated cheese
- Brown beef, onion, and celery together.
- Blend butter, water and stuffing mix.
- In 2 quart casserole, layer meat, stuffing, meat.
- Blend soup and milk. Pour over top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!