CommonGround volunteer Morgan Wrich shares this recipe for a Fruit Float with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- Ginger Ale, 7-Up or Limeade
- 1 scoop Lime Sherbet
- In a tall glass, layer your fruit. For a 4th of July treat, start with strawberries, then add blueberries, top off with sliced bananas.
- Pour Ginger Ale, 7-Up or Limeade in your glass.
- Top off float with a scoop of Lime Sherbet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!