CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares her recipe for Cucumber Salsa with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Fresh Cucumber Salsa
- 3-4 cups peeled and diced cucumbers
- 1 10 oz can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 pkg ranch dry dressing mix
- 1/2 – 1 chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro – optional
- Mix all ingredients and let chill several hours for best flavor.
- Serve with chips, add to a burger, top baked chicken, or use in a taco.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!