CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad with Pure Nebraska viewers.
DEVILED EGG MACARONI SALAD
- 16 oz salad macaroni
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2-3 ribs celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to the directions, drain and let cool completely.
- Prepare hard-boiled eggs, let cool, and slice
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except eggs and mix with pasta until blended. Gently fold in eggs. Garnish with green onions
- Chill until ready to serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!