CommonGround volunteer Anita Keys shares her recipe for a Crispy Burger Wrap with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Crispy Burger Wrap
- 1 lb hamburger, divided into portions, prepare and set aside
- Tortilla shells, one large and one small per person
- ketchup – to taste
- mustard – to taste
- sauces of choice
- Bacon, cooked and drained
- re-fried beans
- jalapeno jelly
- crispy chips of choice
- cheese of choice, sliced
- Prep Hamburgers and bacon and drain.
- Place large tortilla shell on surface.
- Put sauces of choice in center of tortilla. Top with cooked hamburger.
- Add slice of cheese, bacon, pickles, ketchup, sauces etc.
- Last put chips and small tortilla on top. Wrap the large tortilla around the entire pile.
- Fry in pan or on grill, both sides until toasted. Cut in half. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!