CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares her recipe for Chicken Apple Salad.
- 6 oz. cooked chicken. Diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup diced Apple
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tablespoons raisins or craisins
- Toss together
- Add 1/3 cup Dressing
- (I'm using Country Sweet onion)
- Or your favorite Italian dressing with 2 teaspoons brown sugar whisked in Toss together.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce
: Call to a member function have_posts() on null in /home/commongroundnebr/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/vanilla/framework/sliders/related-slider.php
on line 33