Crystal Klug and her children demonstrated how to make your own mini pizzas with pre-cooked flatbread.
Build Your Own Mini Pizza
- Mini Stonefire Original Naan Flatbread
- Favorite Pizza Sauce
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, cut in small cubes
- Browned Ground Beef
- Thinly sliced veggies like red onion, bell pepper, mushrooms
- Salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Lay the naan bread (flat side down) on baking sheet and spread with pizza sauce (about 1 Tablespoon per mini flatbread).
- Arrange mozzarella cheese, then browned hamburger.
- Top with your favorite veggies and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.