CommonGround volunteer Crystal Klug shares her recipe for Berry Cheesecake Salad with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Berry Cheesecake Salad
- 1 3.4 oz package Instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 32 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 24 oz frozen berries
- In a large bowl, combine the dry pudding mix and yogurt, stirring until well combined.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and stir to mix well.
- Next, add in the berries and mix to combine all ingredients.
Note: You can set frozen berries out for about 10 minutes before making the salad or put them in frozen, they will thaw quickly. Salad is best made and ate the same day.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!