CommonGround volunteer Sharon Portenier shares her recipe for Beef Stroganoff.
- 1 8 ounce package egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 10.75 ounce can fat free condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the egg noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- In a separate large skillet over medium heat, sauté the ground beef over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned.
- Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic powder. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and combine the meat mixture with the egg noodles. Add the sour cream, stirring well, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!