CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for Two Ingredient Pumpkin Bread with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Two Ingredient Pumpkin Bread
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 2 cups pure canned pumpkin - or one 15 oz. can
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 ¼ X 5 ¼ loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the Spice Cake Mix and the 2 cups of canned pumpkin.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir until well blended.
- The batter will be very thick.
- Add the bread batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a baking rack for 10 minutes before sprinkling with powdered sugar.