CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Triple Melon Frozen Pops with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Triple Melon Frozen Pops Recipe
- 1 cup honeydew melon
- 1 cup cantaloupe
- 1 cup watermelon
- 16.9 oz coconut water
- Place the cantaloupe chunks and 2 tablespoons of coconut water into the blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour the cantaloupe mix in the cups and fill 1/3 way.
- Place the craft sticks into the cups and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Blend the honeydew melon and 2 tablespoons of coconut water for 30 seconds.
- Pour the honeydew melon mix on top of the cantaloupe mix, place the sticks straight up, and freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Blend the watermelon and 2 tablespoons coconut water for 30 seconds.
- Pour the watermelon mixture on top of the honeydew melon and freeze for the remaining three hours.
- To remove the ice pops from the cups peel off the cup and pull up on the stick.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!