CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for Super Stuffing.
- 3/4 cup minced onion
- 1 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp sage
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 loaf bread cut into pieces
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup raisins optional
- 1 cup chopped apple optional
- In a large skillet,cook and stir onion and celery in butter until onion is tender.
- Stir in salt, sage,thyme and pepper.
- In the mean time,cut the bread into chunks and the apple if that will be used.
- Mix everything together and pour into a lined crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!