CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad.
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 16 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- 1 package no bake cheesecake filling
- 1 to 2 containers of strawberries sliced
- 3 to 4 bananas sliced
- Stir together first four ingredients. Lightly stir in strawberries and bananas.
- Chill for 30 minutes then serve.
- Optional choice
- One can of cherry pie filling - instead of the strawberries and bananas
- (you can make it the night before since you don’t have to worry about the bananas browning)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!