CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a family favorite recipe for Strawberry Angel Dessert with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Strawberry Angel Dessert
- 2 loaves angel food cake
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- 1 pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cut one cake loaf into 1" cubes. Spread in a 9×13 dish.
- Spread pie filling over cake cubes.
- Cube second cake loaf and spread on top of strawberries.
- Mix the pudding as directed and mix in the sour cream.
- Cover top layer and chill for several hours overnight.
- Options include fresh strawberries with juice or cherry pie filling.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!