CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for a fun and simple cookie to make for St, Patrick’s Day.
St Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Cake Mix Cookie
- 1 White Cake Mix
- Green Food coloring
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs and oil together in a large bowl. (Batter will be thick). Mix in food coloring until the dough is the color that you desire.
- Then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies and place on cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cookies brown SLIGHTLY on the edges.
- Allow to cool completely and then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!