CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Easy Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Ridiculously Easy Dipped Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 24 Chips Ahoy cookies your choice on cookie type
- 6 cubes of almond bark melted your choice white or chocolate
- ½ gallon ice cream softened your choice on flavor
- Place 12 cookies on a cookie sheet.
- Place a scoop of softened ice cream on each cookie.
- Top each dip with another cookie.
- Place cookie sheet in freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to re-harden.
- Melt almond bark in pie plate or shallow bowl in microwave for 2 minutes (depending on microwave may be a little more or less).
- Take cookies from freezer and dip in almond bark.
- Place back on cookie sheet and sprinkle as desired.
- When all are coated return to freezer for about 30 minutes to an hour to set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!