CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Reuben Roll-ups with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 packages of sliced corn beef
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 cup of sauerkraut (drained)
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or line with parchment paper or silicone mat a baking sheet.
- Separate crescent rolls into the eight pieces, place them on a cutting board.
- Combine sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing together.
- On each triangle, place two slices of corn beef, a good size tablespoon of sauerkraut, top with one slice of Swiss cheese.
- Roll up like you would a crescent roll and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until crescent roll is nice and brown.
- Makes eight rolls.