CommonGround Nebraska volunteer Paula Peterson shares her Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Bread recipe with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/14 Teaspoons Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Can Refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Honey Butter Biscuits (8 count)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 3/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin Pie Mix (not pumpkin puree)
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers, making a total of 16 biscuit rounds.
- Brush one side of each biscuit round with melted butter.
- Spread slightly less than 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie mix on top of each. Sprinkle rounds with spice-sugar mixture.
- Stack biscuits in 4 piles of 4 biscuits each. Place stacks on their sides in a row in the loaf pan, making sure sides without filling are on both ends touching the pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the loaf is deep golden brown and the center is baked through.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Turn the pan upside down on the serving platter.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk, vanilla and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm loaf.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!