CommonGround volunteer Susan Littlefied shares a recipe for Protein Packed Skewers. These are perfect for your kids lunch box.
Protein Packed Skewers
- Per Person
- 1/2 chicken breast - grilled or baked cut into bite size chunks
- 2-3 oz. of cooked steak or stew meat cut into bite size chunks
- favorite block cheese cut into bite size chunks (or purchase cubed cheese
- favorite fruits and veggies
- Place meat, cheese, fruit and veggies on wooden skewer sticks.
- Package in a zip lock bag.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!