CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Parmesan Cauliflower Bites with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 large eggs lightly whisked
- 1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs or regular bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- marinara for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. Add panko, cheese and Italian seasoning to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Then mix everything together until thoroughly combined.
- Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then roll in bread crumb mixture until fully coated and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You may need to press on the coating to help get it to stick to the cauliflower bites. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Serve with marinara sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!