CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares a recipe for Oostaka with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 quart of cottage cheese
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1- pint whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Lingonberry sauce by Evelyn Johnson
- 1 pint of lingonberries
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- Beat eggs: add sugar, vanilla and whipping cream.
- Add cottage cheese.
- Bake uncovered for one hour at 350°.
- Lingonberry sauce
- Put lingonberries in microwave dish with water and sugar.
- Cover. Microwave until sugar has dissolved, about 1 minute.
- Top with lingonberry sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!