CommonGround volunteer Ashley Babl shares her recipe for Mini Fruit Pizza with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Mini Fruit Pizza
- 8- ounce package cream cheese softened
- 8- ounce container or 3 cups cool whip or use whipped cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 shortbread cookies or use homemade sugar cookies
- ½ cup sliced kiwi
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup sliced blackberries
- ½ cup mandarin oranges
- Beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the cool whip and beat until smooth. Stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Spread 1 tablespoon on each cookie. (I had about one cup of frosting left over.)
- Top frosted cookies with sliced fruit.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!