CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a fun and easy recipe for Mini Apple Pies with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Mini Apple Pies
- 1 can 13 oz Pillsbury™ refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with buttercream icing
- 1 1/3 cups more fruit apple pie filling from 21-oz can, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Set icing aside. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up sides of muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons pie filling into each dough-lined cup.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Transfer icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Low (10%) 8 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Place rolls on serving plate; spoon icing over rolls. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!