CommonGround volunteer Ashley Babl shares her recipe for Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked two minutes shy of directions and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste (I used 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper)
- 6 cups Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- *parsley, chopped (optional as a garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet add the beef, onions, garlic, salt and pepper into the pan and cook on high.
- Once browned, turn off the heat, drain the liquid left in the pan and mix in one cup of the marinara sauce.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the remaining 5 cups of the marinara sauce and toss to combine.
- Mix the cream cheese and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
- Add half the pasta/sauce to the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Add the cream cheese mixture and top with the remaining pasta/sauce mixture.
- Add the meat sauce mixture on top of the pasta and top with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly