CommonGround volunteer Emma Vogt shares her recipe for Microwave Scalloped Potatoes & Ham with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Microwave Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 5 large potatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cup ham diced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese – shredded
- Melt butter in a 2 qt casserole dish on high.
- Add flour and gradually stir in milk.
- Microwave on high for 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes and microwave 15 -20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add ham and cheese the last 3 minutes, stir and let set 5 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!