Mac & Cheese Delight
- 1 16oz package elbow macaroni
- 1 8oz container sour cream
- 1 12oz container 4% small curd cottage cheese
- 1 8oz package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ c. dry breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/3 c. melted butter Not margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
- In large bowl mix together macaroni, shredded Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper.
- Pour into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In small bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle topping over macaroni mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden and cheese is bubbling. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!