CommonGround volunteer Morgan Wrich shares her recipe for “Healthier Corn Dip” with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Healthier Corn Dip
- 3 cans of Mexican Corn
- 1 7oz can chopped green chillies
- 1 6oz can diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- ½ cup green onions chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 package reduced fat cream cheese room temp
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 8 oz. package of shredded cheese
- Corn chips for dipping.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Flavors will be enhanced after being refrigerated for an hour or more.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!