CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 2 lbs sirloin steal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Chop steak into cubes about 2 inches in size.Toss steak in salt and pepper.
- Place olive oil in a large frying pan and heat over high heat.
- Place some steak in frying pan – only until you have a single layer of steak. Don’t add all of it at once – work in batches so that you’re cooking single layers until all the steak is cooked. Fry each batch for about 4-5 minutes until thoroughly cooked. As each batch is cooked, place in a serving dish.
- Once all the steak is cooked and in the serving dish, use the same frying pan to prepare the butter mixture. Place butter,garlic, and Italian seasoning into frying pan over medium-high heat and cook until melted and garlic is slightly browning (no more than 2 minutes).
- Pour butter mixture over steak bites and toss to coat evenly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!