CommonGround volunteer Amy Johnson from Springview shares her recipe for Frito Dessert Bars with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Frito Dessert Bars
- 1 10.5- ounce bag Fritos corn chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1.25 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup fudge chocolate ice cream topping
- Spray a 9X13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the entire bag of Fritos corn chips onto a 9x13 pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture over Fritos.
- Drizzle desired amount of fudge topping over the Fritos bars. Allow to set, then cut into squares.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!